Legal Assistant – Residential Conveyancing
We are seeking to recruit a Legal Assistant to join our Residential Conveyancing team, both working remotely and within our Bristol office.
This position will suit an ambitious and proactive individual who is comfortable establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with our clients.
This role will provide support to the residential property team in delivering a full range of legal services, including sales and purchases, remortgages and transfers of ownership.
The role will focus on Residential Conveyancing and providing support to help ensure the team provides the highest level of client experience. The duties will involve assisting the team with caseload as appropriate as well as billing, document review and coordinating and attending meetings.
What are we looking for?
- Residential Property experience.
- Experience of using HMRC portal for preparing stamp duty returns and Land Registry portal for submitting applications directly
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage deadlines and competing priorities.
- Experience of using case management software.
- A good level of IT literacy with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Numeracy skills.
- Self-motivated and clear thinking; able to carry out case work accurately and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to work within a team.
For a copy of the full job description, or for an informal chat about this opportunity, please contact us by email: email@example.com.