Senior Solicitor/Assistant Head of Department – Family
We are seeking to recruit a Senior Family Solicitor / Assistant Head of Department to undertake senior level Family law fee earning work, both working remotely and within our Bristol office.
The position will suit an ambitious and proactive individual who is comfortable establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with our clients, as well as contributing to business development and growing the Family law portfolio.
This role will require the undertaking of fee earning work, working both independently and as a member of the team. The incumbent will be expected to maintain existing relations with the firm’s clients and to help build the family business. The role will also assist the Head of Personal Legal Services in the running of the family team.
What are we looking for?
- 12 years + PQE
- Have senior level experience in a Family Law practice.
- Experience in managing and developing a family team.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage deadlines and competing priorities.
- Good “hands on” family experience in divorce, finances, separation, children, cohabitation, and pre and post nuptial agreements.
- Excellent client facing skills and the ability to nurture existing clients and third-party relationships as well as the ability to help develop new business and assist in networking events.
- The ability to prioritise work and to work to strict timescales where required.
- Technical proficiency and good IT skills.
For a copy of the full job description, or for an informal chat about this opportunity, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to employee fit notes – from today
HMRC announces an updated approach to the clearance process and timeline for IHT100 forms
The Funding Gap: Seller Protection in an MBO
Family business & next generation succession
Father's Day: What are your Rights after Divorce or Separation?
Hello Forfeiture – my old friend