Solicitor/Associate Solicitor – Commercial Property
We are seeking to recruit a Solicitor/ Associate Solicitor to join our Commercial Property team, both working remotely and within our Bristol office.
This position will suit an ambitious and proactive individual who is comfortable establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with our clients, as well as contributing to business development and growing the Commercial Property portfolio.
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated solicitor with ambition to work in the Commercial Property department. This role will require the undertaking of fee earning work, working both independently and as a member of the team, maintaining existing relations with the firm’s clients and to assist and help develop new relationships with new clients and third-party referrers.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Solicitors (3/7 years PQE)
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage deadline and competing priorities.
- Good “hands on” commercial property experience in Landlord and Tenant, secured lending work, investment sales and purchases.
- Excellent client facing skills and the ability to nurture existing clients and third-party relationships as well as the ability to help develop new business and assist in networking events.
- The ability to prioritise work and to work to strict timescales where required.
- Technical proficiency and good IT skills.
- Good academic background.
For a copy of the full job description, or for an informal chat about this opportunity, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to employee fit notes – from today
HMRC announces an updated approach to the clearance process and timeline for IHT100 forms
The Funding Gap: Seller Protection in an MBO
Family business & next generation succession
Father's Day: What are your Rights after Divorce or Separation?
Hello Forfeiture – my old friend