Solicitor – Family
We are seeking to recruit a Solicitor to join our Family team, both working remotely and within our Bristol office.
This position will suit an ambitious and proactive individual who is comfortable establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with our clients, as well as contributing to business development and growing the Family portfolio.
This role will require the undertaking of fee earning work, working both independently and as a member of the team. The incumbent will be expected to develop and maintain existing relations with the firm’s clients and to help build the Family Law portfolio.
What are we looking for?
- 4 – 7 years PQE
- Good experience in Financial Remedy and Private Law Children cases.
- Willing to participate in the growth and future development of the department, building up the client base and marketing the Firm’s services.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage deadlines and competing priorities.
- Excellent client facing skills and the ability to nurture existing clients and third-party relationships as well as the ability to help develop new business and assist in networking events.
- The ability to prioritise work and to work to strict timescales where required.
- Technical proficiency and good IT skills.
- Previous use of case management systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to contribute to the client base and help market the Firm’s wider services.
- Ability to contribute towards strategic plans for the department aligned with the business plans for the Firm.
- Membership of Resolution and adherence to the Resolution Code.
For a copy of the full job description, or for an informal chat about this opportunity, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.