At Gregg Latchams the health and wellbeing of our employees, clients and partners is of utmost importance. With this in mind, and given the current COVID-19 situation, we wanted to provide you with an update on how we will continue to work with you.
We are lucky to be in a position where our entire workforce can work remotely if required, with little disruption to the day-to-day running of the business. Lines of communication remain open and with strong technical capabilities we will be able to stay in touch with clients and partners if we are out of the office and unable to meet in person.
We have taken the following steps to ensure the safety of staff and minimise disruption to clients:
- A team of key personnel was established in February to regularly monitor the situation, identify potential issues and put plans in place.
- Hygiene levels in our offices have been stepped up, including the availability of hand sanitiser on entering and throughout our building, tissues, wipes and antibacterial products provided to all teams and intensive office cleaning every evening.
- All members of staff are equipped with the technology they need to work remotely and communicate with clients, should the office have to close, or individuals are required to self-isolate.
- All non-essential meetings and events have been postponed or will be delivered virtually.
- The COVID-19 team continue to review Government advice and guidelines.
We will monitor and adapt our business in line with the unfolding situation and official government advice. If our offices are required to close, rest assured that your case will continue with as little disruption as possible and your usual point of contact will keep you updated.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support and loyalty. If you have any questions or concerns about how the current situation will impact on you or your business, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can also find useful information on the website and through our social media channels which will be updated regularly.
Finally, we hope that you, your family and your business are unaffected in these challenging times.