Guidance for visiting our Bristol office during Covid-19
We are open and we are here for you
Our Queen Square office is now open between 8.30am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday to assist you.
Flexible appointments are now available. Visit the GL office by appointment, or ask us about flexible in-person and online meetings.
If you do not have the contact details of your lawyer, you can find their direct telephone number and email address at the end of their email or letters sent to you. You can also use the Our People section of the website.
If you are consulting us about a new matter, please contact reception and they will introduce you to a lawyer who will be able to assist you.
To contact reception please call 0117 906 9400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
When you visit the office for an appointment we have made adaptions to make the office a safer place for you and our staff:
- Providing hand sanitiser at the entrance so that you can clean your hands on entering.
- We have added screens at the reception desk to minimise contact.
- PPE is available in reception for use when appropriate.
- We are carefully managing the number of people in the office at any one time.
- Meeting rooms have been set up for flexible use as either video conference rooms where you may speak to your lawyer over a web facility or for personal attendance or document signing.
- We have introduced floor markings to help you easily maintain a 2m distance between other visitors and team members.
- Your client toilet facilities are marked, and guidance will be given for access when requested.
- Our staff are trained and committed to maintaining strict hygiene procedures.
- All working areas including common areas, meeting rooms and toilet facilities in the office are cleaned each day in order to minimise risk.
When you visit the Office please follow the procedure below:
- Prior to the meeting please read the policy requirements for attending the office which will also be explained to you in reception when you attend.
- If you have any specific requirements, please make your lawyer (or Reception) aware of these at the time of booking or before attending the office.
- Raise any questions or queries you might have about the process or movement in the office with Reception on arrival.
- On the day of the meeting you will be given access to the reception area and met by a member of the Reception team, they will identify you and you will be shown to the meeting room, where the relevant guidance appropriate to your meeting will be explained.
If you have any questions please contact Reception on 0117 906 9400 or email email@example.com prior to attending the office.
Richard Hill, Managing Director