Jennifer is an associate solicitor in the Family team and is based in the Bristol office. She qualified as a solicitor in September 2009 and has over 10 years of post-qualification experience dealing exclusively with private family law issues.
Jennifer specialises in all aspects of relationship breakdown, divorce, cohabitation disputes, children issues and domestic abuse injunctions. She has specialist knowledge and expertise in advising high and medium net worth individuals on the financial aspects of separation including the division of pension and business assets upon divorce.
Jennifer also has experience in dealing with complex Children Act cases including cases involving foreign elements, parental alienation and serious allegations.
As a member of Resolution Jennifer is committed to promoting a constructive approach to family issues that considers the needs of the whole family.
Jennifer is dedicated to ensuring that every client’s individual needs are listened to and prioritised throughout their case.
If you are ready to make a start with Jennifer please click here.
Examples of work Jennifer specialises in:
- Acting for clients who have family businesses, working with the GL Law Commercial & Corporate team to offer the clients a fully integrated service.
- Acting for clients who have assets in other countries, or where there are other jurisdictional issues.
- Acting for clients with large defined benefit or public sector pension schemes.
- Acting for clients who are beneficiaries of a family trust, or where other family members co-own assets with the separating couple.
- Obtaining emergency injunctions to protect clients from harassment or physical abuse.
- Advising clients who have serious concerns about the welfare of their children when spending time with the other parent following separation.
- Acting for clients who wish to relocate internally or internationally with their children following separation.
- Acting for parents who seek an order regarding which school their child should attend, and for the payment of school fees by the other parent.
- Advising on and drafting prenuptial and living together agreements.
“I thank Jen and James for reviewing my concerns and I do appreciate their generosity with their time.”
“Thanks to you as well for all your hard work this would of probably have taken a lot longer without your help! Thank you so much for all you’ve done. ”
“Thank you for all of your support and highly professional advice during my divorce and the court case for child care arrangements. My daughter and I are very grateful.”
“I am very grateful for all your hard work and advice. It is lovely to have the matter resolved.”
Insight from Jen
The cost of “self-help” in a divorce
Valuing your business for divorce during a time of economic uncertainty
Lockdown 3.0 and The Family Court
Looking for a family solicitor? Meet Jen Pollock.
How do you have a ‘good divorce’?
Top Tips for Separated Co-Parenting in Lockdown
Practical Tips for Attending a Remote Family Court Hearing
Do I have to keep paying spousal maintenance whilst I am on furlough?
Children of separated parents can continue to pass between households
Behind Closed Doors – Best Interests
Gregg Latchams Festive Card Competition 2019
Gregg Latchams produces family law booklet to help those experiencing relationship breakdown