Legal Advisor (GCILEx)
Rose joined GL Law in April 2019 and works as a Legal Advisor in the Dispute Resolution department. Rose advises and assists across the full spectrum of civil litigation, including property disputes, contentious probate, landlord and tenant issues, and debt claims.
Prior to joining GL Law, Rose worked in Criminal Defence as an Accredited Police Station Representative, regularly advising those suspected of serious and complex criminal offences, alongside managing her own busy caseload of trial preparation.
Qualifications & Awards
- English Literature BA (Hons) 2:1 – Durham University
- Graduate Diploma in Law (Distinction) – BPP University
- Vice Chancellor’s Award, and Highest Performing Professional Award – BPP University
- Legal Practice Course (Distinction) – Bristol UWE
- Bristol Law School Prize for Best Performance – Bristol UWE
- GCILEx – Chartered Institute of Legal Executives