Our experienced Dispute Resolution team work with individuals and businesses to prepare and maintain reputation management strategies.
How can we help?
Reputation Management Solicitors
From monitoring what is published about you or your company, to taking steps to remove any inaccurate or unlawful comments that are damaging to you or your business, our reputation management solicitors are on hand to help.
By taking action quickly we can help minimise any potential damage to your reputation.
- Advice on advancing and defending defamation claims, malicious falsehood claims and harassment claims
- Advice on merits, options available to you and costs
- Representation in court proceedings
- Advice on alternative dispute resolution
- Representation in mediation
Contact our specialist dispute resolution solicitors in Bristol or London
Liability for patient data breach in the Healthcare sector
Natasha’s Law - UK Food Information Amendment
GDPR – understanding personal data in the healthcare sector
Legal 500 success for GL Law
Commercial Agents Regulations – Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) rules on whether software can be ‘goods’
Demerger - when founders step away