As specialists in construction disputes, we know first-hand that prevention is better than cure. Changes in the industry mean that there are new risks for employers, contractors and sub-contractors to safeguard against.
How can we help?
Construction Solicitors – Building Contracts
Detailed preparation and negotiation of contract documents significantly increases the chances of successfully completing a project without any disputes relating to time, payment or defects. In addition, we can draft bespoke contract conditions to suit your business, helping you identify and avoid unnecessary risks.
Our experience of many different types and sizes of contracts allows us to confidently advise on the type of contract most suitable for you.
- Advice for both private and public sector building contracts of all sizes
- Preparation of bespoke building contracts and standard terms
- Reviews and negotiations on building contracts
- Advice on key risks and procedures under contracts
- Specialist knowledge in all forms including JCT, NEC, FIDIC etc.
- Reviews and drafting of collateral warranties
Contact our Construction Solicitors in Bristol or London
Liability for patient data breach in the Healthcare sector
Natasha’s Law - UK Food Information Amendment
GDPR – understanding personal data in the healthcare sector
Legal 500 success for GL Law
Commercial Agents Regulations – Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) rules on whether software can be ‘goods’
Demerger - when founders step away