As specialists in construction disputes, we know first-hand that prevention is better than cure. Changes in the industry mean that there are new risks for employers, contractors and sub-contractors to safeguard against.
How can we help?
Construction Solicitors – Building Contracts
Detailed preparation and negotiation of contract documents significantly increases the chances of successfully completing a project without any disputes relating to time, payment or defects. In addition, we can draft bespoke contract conditions to suit your business, helping you identify and avoid unnecessary risks.
Our experience of many different types and sizes of contracts allows us to confidently advise on the type of contract most suitable for you.
- Advice for both private and public sector building contracts of all sizes
- Preparation of bespoke building contracts and standard terms
- Reviews and negotiations on building contracts
- Advice on key risks and procedures under contracts
- Specialist knowledge in all forms including JCT, NEC, FIDIC etc.
- Reviews and drafting of collateral warranties
Contact our Construction Solicitors in Bristol or London
HMRC announces an updated approach to the clearance process and timeline for IHT100 forms
The Funding Gap: Seller Protection in an MBO
Family business & next generation succession
Father's Day: What are your Rights after Divorce or Separation?
Hello Forfeiture – my old friend
MBOs - how long should deferred consideration be deferred? And should interest be paid?