In these changing times, our Construction team are on hand to provide clear and robust advice. Offering a broad range of services alongside extensive experience of contentious and non-contentious construction matters, we support developers, contractors and sub-contractors at every stage of the construction process.
How can we help?
As a developer, contractor or sub-contractor, you need a solicitor with an excellent technical understanding of the construction process and the experience to pre-empt any legal and commercial issues that may arise.
We provide advice and draft documentation that is tailored to your specific needs. From building contracts and projects to adjudication and disputes, GL Law offers a broad range of services for every stage of the construction process.
Our construction services:
- Building Contracts
- Construction Adjudication
- Construction ADR
- Construction Disputes
- Construction Professionals
- Maintenance & Facilities Management
- Debt Recovery
Specialist construction law advice
As a client of GL Law you will benefit from the expertise of our other legal teams. Our construction solicitors work closely with our:
- Commercial Property team to provide support in the negotiation of agreements for lease, development management agreements or sale contracts;
- Corporate & Commercial team who provide support in relation to acquistions of newly built projects
- Regulatory team for help with issues relating to legislation and health and safety duties.
Joined up, integrated advice puts you ahead of the game and ensures a positive outcome, time and time again.
Fixed fee video consultations
We understand the challenges clients are facing at the moment, and the financial implications of deciding whether to proceed with a legal matter.
We are offering all new enquiries a fixed fee video consultation for £800 +vat. This is based on a 1-hour consultation with one of our dispute resolution solicitors. In preparation for the meeting we will consider a maximum of 100 pages of summary notes, and the case value must not exceed £1m.