Senior Executive Exits
Our senior executive exit service offers support in handling the exit process of senior staff, directors, shareholders and partners.
How can we help?
Specialist Employment Law Advice
Drawing from our extensive experience we work with you to initiate discussions and negotiate terms of exit with the individual departing. We look to identify potential risk factors and minimise these through carefully drafted exit documentation. We can also advise on a wide range of related issues including references, contractual payments, pensions, exit payments, share options and shareholdings.
Our priority is to ensure the least amount of disruption to your business, and that a pragmatic and commercial approach is adopted.
- Negotiation of exit terms
- Advice on potential claims
- Practical and commercial advice
- Cost-effective solutions for difficult issues for both employees and employers
- Complete service in relation to employment directorship and shareholding
- Collaboration with accountants and tax advisers
Contact our Employment solicitors in Bristol or London
Employment Lawyers Solicitors
Changes to employee fit notes – from today
HMRC announces an updated approach to the clearance process and timeline for IHT100 forms
The Funding Gap: Seller Protection in an MBO
Family business & next generation succession
Father's Day: What are your Rights after Divorce or Separation?
Hello Forfeiture – my old friend