In-House Lawyer Subscription
In-House Lawyer is a monthly subscription service that provides regular, tailored legal advice to businesses looking for clear, affordable and flexible support.
How can we help?
In-House Lawyer is a simple way for businesses to access regular legal advice on a monthly subscription service with flexible fees depending on the level of support required.
This service is for businesses with or without an existing in-house legal team, providing support when and where it’s needed. In-House Lawyer clients also benefit from joining a community of like-minded businesses and access to exclusive insight and events.
In-House Lawyer offers:
- Flexible fees spread over monthly payments
- Concise, relevant, and practical advice tailored to your business aims and objectives
- Personal, relationship-based service from people who care about your business
- Additional advice from a wide range of legal experts when you need it
Why join In-House Lawyer?
- Regular, bespoke advice if you have no in-house legal team
- Flexible resource to support existing legal teams
- Legal support without the cost uncertainty
- Advice from a team of senior lawyers with experience of providing services as part of in-house legal teams
Ready to get started?
In-House Lawyer Subscription Solicitors
Rectification: Correcting mistakes in legal documents
Do I need probate?
Think that you can set the minimum prices for the resale of your products? Think again!
Ben Coulson promoted to Associate Director at GL Law
Separating but unmarried - what are my legal rights?
Unfair dismissal – misconduct and bringing an employer into disrepute