If you are considering extending your lease or buying the freehold to your building, you should seek specialist legal advice. Whether you are relying on the formal statutory procedure set out in the Leasehold Reform Act or negotiating an informal extension, we can help.
How can we help?
Leasehold Enfranchisement Solicitors
Our experienced team have detailed knowledge of leasehold enfranchisement law and leasehold regulations.
We work with individuals, groups and landlords, and services include:
- a fixed fee arrangement
- checking your eligibility to extend your lease using the formal statutory procedure
- helping you find a lease extension valuer to assess the premium payable to the landlord
- preparing and serve the Notice if relying on the statutory procedure
- reviewing and explain any Counter Notice received from the landlord
- finalising the drafting of the new lease and register the same at the Land Registry
- acting for your mortgage lender (if applicable)
Contact-less service without compromise
There are points during a property transaction that will require you to meet with us. We understand that this isn’t always practical or the preferred method of communication for our clients, so we offer a contact-less service without compromising on personal service.
Contact our Leasehold Enfranchisement solicitors in Bristol or London
Let’s talk. You can call us on 0117 906 9400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information from our leasehold enfranchisement teams in Bristol and London. Alternatively, please complete our contact form